How We Work.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:31 pm by tommosey4

» Dream Feet
How We Work.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:29 pm by Dream Silent

How We Work..

Go down

How We Work.. Empty How We Work..

Post by RLVL MOD on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:48 pm

How does RLVL work?
Basically, if your on the managers waiting list, you will be required too get your team together on a given day by the RLVL Team, play a minimum of 3 friendlies against other RLVL teams. You will then be allocated your RLVL team going by your results on the friendlies. These friendlies are a MUST WIN if you would like too compete in the Premier League.
Each team must have a minimum of 1 GK, and 5 OUTFIELD players, and an any each game too play. The any CANNOT be GK!.
If you are only a player and want too join a team, you must register yourself as a free agent on the appropriate topic.
Games will be played 9.30pm on a Saturday and Sunday evening. You will play 2 games per night against your opponent. You must register any players half an hour before the game starts using the forum, and post a Pre-Match line-up in the appropriate topic. Failure too do so, will mean the player will not be eligible for the game. If you use this player anyway, you will incur a automatic loss. At the start of the game, the given home team must be the ones too challenge the away team.
Once games are over, you must post a post-match report with the following on each player;
Goals
Assists
GK CS
Defender CS
Yellow Cards
Red Cards

Please take any pictures of each game result and stats if it makes it easier. This will also help incase the opponent disputes the result.
If this is the case, and a team does dispute any result when infact they did lose the game, they will automatically receive a 5 point deduction in their league position.

Transfers
Each team is given 4 transfer points each season. This means once your team is registered you can transfer 4 players into your squad during the season. If you sell a player too another team, you receive 1 extra transfer point. You can transfer a maximum of 6 players into your team once your squad is registered.
If their are any rules you wish too know that we have missed, please message an admin and they will be added immediately.
Thanks,
RLVL Team
RLVL MOD
RLVL MOD
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down